Reviews for "Evidence of Cruelty"

noooo

i dont get the humer of this its just not good its just different keep up the good work though

LAWLAWLAWL

SCHOOL SHOOTINGS ARE COOL SHOOTINGS!!! Win

Weird but good.

I like the animation, it's very good and very fluid like an acid trip. XD The jokes were pretty random but they made me smile. I like this movie. 9/10 4/5.

I loled so much XD

Ok for the people looking for musics, the school shooting is "Lucky Start OP Remix Full Ver." the animation with the city burning is Disco Inferno, and the Street fighter is the "Lookin like A dick" posted on Newgrounds.

Anyways, great animation XD

I... Um, well... Uh...

The animation was pretty good, and the... okay, what was the point? It was just purely random, and I dont get it, but it was rather funny. thanks for the laughs.