Reviews for "Evidence of Cruelty"

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Loved the music. The brutal sodomizing of a child was especially hilarious. If Michael Jackson actually did this, I take back that we should shit on his grave and he didn't deserve death, he deserved to be tortured for eternity, he is a cool guy.

And Catoblepas, YOU are the COOLEST OF THEM ALL. Your portrayals of others tragedies never grow old. If I could have one wish it would be that you were the king of the world so that we could gather up all the children, women, ethnics and people outside of our loop and commit indescribable acts upon them in front of millions and laugh at them.

Bravo, may you inherit the earth.

I guess this helps you get out your homo urges huh

You have the balls to make lots of offensive disgusting videos that attract the hate and disgust of many.

I respect that.

Ps! Oh SATIN (yeah satin) am I glad the Saggot was the only one with gay sex, while nothing against gay people, that was just about what I was willing to stomach...

laughing my fucking ass offf all over the place.

he caught jizz in his eye soccet!! that had me rolling. omg.

amazing

that school shooting thing is seriously one of the best things I have ever seen on NG

how the fuck did I not see this until now?

the only thing to say is:

What the fuck possesed you to make this................