Reviews for "Evidence of Cruelty"

Very strange, but also very well drawn and animated. I was going to give this an 8 before but after seeing the slew of butthurt, rejects complaining about the Saggot section I decided to up the score.

Keep it up.

rank

dammit, I wish I would have read the warning before watching the sagat section. That was disgusting. Interesting art style in the others and the satire was a bit over the top, but still a hell of a lot better than anything by Egoraptor

Very interesting...

You know, it really doesn't matter what your videos are about because I'm always drawn in by the unique art style.

Do you do all of the animations out by hand? Like do you draw every single frame? Any special effects? You must use layers, obviously...lol that would be torture without it.

Idk I would love to be able to produce something like this, but whenever I try my hand at flash I can never seem to draw anything that looks good.

hmmm

liked it except for the sagat thing -1 for that

LUCKY STAR THEME!!

Very good. Minus the traumatizing Sagat part. -1 star for permanent trauma.