Reviews for "Evidence of Cruelty"

fucking

you spend a lot of time on these things

Catobleper responds:

More time than I spend fucking.

WHICH IS NONE BTW!!

lol

Seriosuly come on you gotta let us know why you make this stuff.

Catobleper responds:

Because it cracks me up. It's really hard to animate because I keep laughing out loud all the time.

wtf

why is australia burning?

Very best is ...

I really liked the School Shooting one... I could really feel Catoblepas's involvement in there... There is just something about you, face-shots and close-up first-person brain-blowing goodiness... Great collab btw.

What the hell

Please clarify why you are making this kind of shit,you are a great artist but you are wasting your talent on this kind of stuff that gets put into the cult category and never sees the light of day anyway,please make something more sane for your next submission