Reviews for "T E T R I S ' D"

This was the very first video I've ever seen on newgrounds and also one of the first times I've heard the tetris theme. I will never forget this video, or the song for the rest of my life, this was awesome! All the next ones are good too but this one remains the best in my opinion, I think this video really has the best tetris song remix there is. And the fact that it's mostly synced up with the animation, wich is an original and fun idea makes it a perfect creation in my book. Great work!

cobra0528 responds:

Excellent comment! Thank you. :)

i cant believe i forgot to write a review for this after all this time. this series is so awesome and it introduced me to newgrounds a few years back. outstanding work. had this series continued a bit further, i think it would've been an awesome twist if there was another person trying to survive alongside him, then one of them dies the next episode. but this is really great stuff.

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you! Just so you know, plans are to start work on the next episode this month if possible.

lLOL the small blocks fell from the sky waslike tha beat I LOVE IT SO MUSCH

cobra0528 responds:

The number of people that react to that part has really surprised me.
P.S. Congrats on being my first response of 2014!

God this is awesome i remember watching it for the first time back in 2009

Glad you've returned! :)

Would be cooler with enemies he can punch and stuff

cobra0528 responds:

I agree. I've been trying to think of a way to have something like that in 4. I have one idea, but I'm not sure I could pull it off without it being strange. Thanks for the comment!