Reviews for "Create your own TD 2"

pretty tight

I'd love to see something like a draw you own tower and / or creeps concept in the third... if you make a third

other than that i like this... it is good

Epic Game!

It's pritty awesome you can create your own levels which is pritty fun for once, As the same old ones never do this... So pritty awesome!

Awesome job!

Really spectacular job there. Loved my song in it too haha!
-F4N-

awesome

this is the kind of thing you dont see often, like the madness combat series from krinkels. and by dont see often, i mean pretty damn good. needs a bit more options but is very entertaining to say the very least.

Insert Title Here

Its awesome, Love it, but it does need its fixxing, and well of course the creep customization is pretty lame. Great Game, keep it up.