Reviews for "Create your own TD 2"

Awesome job!

Really spectacular job there. Loved my song in it too haha!
-F4N-

Epic Game!

It's pritty awesome you can create your own levels which is pritty fun for once, As the same old ones never do this... So pritty awesome!

Good

I liked it. It's really fun to play. Good job. :D

concept - goodm, game - needs more touches

The whole concept of doing your own game is pretty fun (it seems tower defense game franchise is pretty popular right now). It was fun doing maps and stuff, but to be honest, I couldn't last longer than 5min. Firstly what I didn't like is a lack of terrain and roads, just a few choices and no tower creating thingies. If you just want to create a road for monsters, than theres plenty o games where one of menu options is "create your own map". So it gets boring just for that. The second reason why I dropped it was bugs. I built some roads and all, and than watched how monsters go, but in some places they just passed through plain grounds, it's a very bad glitch and you should fix it.
Other than that, I didn't seen why game should be blamed. Nice concept that need much more work, thats why I'm giving just 5/10

WOW!!