Reviews for "Create your own TD 2"

Love it

I really like it! It`s cool and if you make some excellent enemies and choices, you may end up with a very difficult Tower Defence game - the one I`ve made is based on Super Mario. The final boss, Bowser, has 100,000 Life Points.

There a few bugs of course, but nothing too bad. We just have to get used to hitting Enter after each choice.

Pretty useful and cool

I played both flashes of the serie,and 2nd one is a lot better.Anyway,i liked more the enemies from the first game,i think are a bit...Plain.
If you do not press enter after changing a setting,it will turn back to its original value when you enter another menu.
Any value you type in freezing power,the slow down of the enemy units is the same.What does tha value represents?

Anyway,i had fun with this.Keep up.

Awesome

Truly very good. Awesome game:D

good,just would need better graphics.

it´s great,but you lost a point for the graphics :(

Okay, but just a few bugs

tower settings keep switching back to how they were. it's pretty frustrating...
a tower can still stay on the screen after you close test mode if you click the back button before you rid the tower.
Could've fit more in tower description....