Reviews for "Create your own TD 2"

THE BOMB

this game rules I didn't know a game like this could exist i spent 2 hours making the map "world changes" and this game is awesome 10/10 =D

Beter then the first

Alot better then the first more custimisrable content good work it all looks really good

To many Glitches

I'm dissapointed at CYOTD 2. I worked a week on one of my creations and it was erased when I tried to update it. If your going to make something... MAKE IT Correct the first time. Besides that, I like the fact that its A Create Your Own Tower Defence Beta. Please fix the glitches and add more details and options to the towers and enemies.

FYI... It was Elemental by Kevinman-14 that got F*** up.

fine

i would like to see the paths be created by the walk path you choose rather than make then two separate function, and edit the creep waves just a tad bit more...other then that it's great

awesome

i love the song rose at twilight it is kick ass love the game too