Reviews for "Create your own TD 2"

WTF

?I know this is a great game but when I try to play it anywhere it only shows the top half of the Play Tower defense thing, and dosen't continue forward, whats wrong?

Good, however...

I feel that the enemy selection system for the towers isn't too hot. It feels like it just picks a random enemy within it's borders, and any tower that can reach that enemy all go for it.

I feel the towers should all gang up on a creep if and only if it can't be killed in one shot (ie when people make supertowers) or its health isn't so low it can't be killed with one more shot. What I'm essentially asking is more efficient towers.

Utterly enjoyable!

Only one suggestion... please add the dps ( damage per second ) feature, or more enemy customization options, such as drawing opponents! And if you do add the dps feature, make it so you can set the graphics. Thanks for making the game ( I love it! ) !

Repect with this shit

very adicting though

Insert Title Here

Its awesome, Love it, but it does need its fixxing, and well of course the creep customization is pretty lame. Great Game, keep it up.