Reviews for "Create your own TD 2"

Played it for hours!

So,My Review.

Create your own TD 2(I don't care,I love it!)

Gameplay:8/10 Pretty fun,but gets boring after awhile.

Enemies:10/10 Much Better than Create your own TD 3,the 3rd game has strange enemies.

Customization:9/10 Could use a "World Maker" where you can make several maps to play on instead of getting rid of one you made and making another one over the old one.

Music:8/10 Could use a few more tunes,and maybe a music creator to make your own game music,and a music portal so you could use other people's music as your game music.

Addictiveness:7/10 Fun,but gets boring after about an hour and a half,hour,half an hour etc.

Overall:9/10 I love it,and as I said in my review name, (I don't care,I love it!)

By the way,I'm available for anyone who needs or wants a voice actor for a flash game,if you want me to help you as a voice actor,PM me on my profile,I will upload some samples of my voice.

Also,if you have a My Little Pony flash game,I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN IT!

There are many glitches. For example, in the wave editor, sometimes when you change some numbers some of them don't change. It makes me rip my hair out because I make SERIOUS changes and I have to start over again. Anyway, this game is one of the best from Newgrounds and it has to get the maximum 5 STARS!

GREAT, GREAT, GREAT! :D

niiiiiice

mega cool i like makin my own games :D

i like this