Reviews for "inFAMOUS:Precinct Assault"

cool, but quite a few problemas

first of all, the electric shock attack is worthless, dont bother. Next is the fact that i first played going for perfect good karma, i found this to be very hard and frustrating because the people could die from my attacks, and they are right next to enemies and all my attacks are splash...WTF!!!! also the game relies on the (you shouldve known all along dude...factor. in the last level i had no idea that pushing the buttons before unlocking the door would kill them...too bad said the game, bad karma for you! so then i play again going for bad karma, this was extremely easy and i won in a few minutes. finally the platforming was reallly stiff and irresponsive. 7/10

boring

theres no piont in making a 2d computer game based on a ps3 game its just cheap

Awesome!

However, there are some faults. Landing in water sucks, because it takes so long to get up, you are nearly dead from stepping in a puddle. The music was nice, and it was pretty good overall.

Really good...

The only problem is he moves too slow, his movements need to be more fluid, like if you land on water you lose half your health just getting up. But aside from that, great game.

Cannot find the...

...Code, it isn't on any of the vidios, could you tell me here?