Reviews for "Lonely Bard's Story"

DemonLordSparta88: You know I'm the one who wrote this, right?

Wonderful song! I put it straight on my itunes.

Holy god, I was not expecting this, but I'm glad I was blown away. This is an amazing song, and her voice is in fact very entrancing. I will have to listen to this much more often, and very frequently. Wonderful job, I will give you 5 very deserved stars.

This sounds like something I would expect to see in the opening of a fantasy type movie, and I would end up buying the soundtrack just for the opening. Well, this goes onto my mobile music storage device.

Thank you very much.

MaestroRage responds:

You're welcome! Thank you for the review and the ratings =^_____^=! We're glad you enjoyed the track.

I love the vocals. They're soft and human, talented, but not making a show of it like an opera singer. I love that kind of voice to death and I wish there was more of it.

I love the melody. Bard music has always been a favorite of mine. It somehow always produces some of the prettiest melodies.

I love the lyrics. They fit the melody perfectly and are poetic to read on their own, though they sound even better in the song.

This is my favorite song on Newgrounds, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

I absolutely love this.