Reviews for "Lonely Bard's Story"

Holy god, I was not expecting this, but I'm glad I was blown away. This is an amazing song, and her voice is in fact very entrancing. I will have to listen to this much more often, and very frequently. Wonderful job, I will give you 5 very deserved stars.

This sounds like something I would expect to see in the opening of a fantasy type movie, and I would end up buying the soundtrack just for the opening. Well, this goes onto my mobile music storage device.

Thank you very much.

MaestroRage responds:

You're welcome! Thank you for the review and the ratings =^_____^=! We're glad you enjoyed the track.

Voice like an Angel... nice

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you for your review, LadyArsenic has a gorgeous voice indeed :)

Beautiful.

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you for the review! Remember to drop by the original and give her some props for a song well done :D!

I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. I loved the original but then you added my favorite instruments. I would tell you the story I wrote for this but it's a book. That one you would have to buy.

MaestroRage responds:

One time I wrote a 43 page short novel from the inspiration of one song. That song was life changing for me haha. I'm glad to hear you were inspired to write yourself drawn from this song. Thanks for the review!

This was very great! I enjoyed listening to it and will for sure listen to it again.

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you! Props to LadyArsenic for it's existence, we hope you will enjoy it for a long while to come.