Reviews for "-Wonky Blues-"

This Song reminds me of the old NES game called snack rattle roll at the begining

I can't even say which part was my favorite, it was all so masterfully compose. From the runs to the beat, to the beat, and then the overall feeling of it making me want to jump out of my skin and dance; clearly one of your, if not the very, best. There's nothing I can say that would fully describe the feeling of elation I got from listening to this, and in a way I'm glad I'm at a loss for words. I haven't felt this good in a long time. My only complaint is that it's not longer, but for how awesome it is, I'll just keep listening to it on loop and leave it at that, lol.

Keep up the exceedingly excellent work, sir. Please, do not stop making me want to dance. :D

the old blues brothers go on say it the blue brothers kicking back and make that snap keep it going

I would like it more, but most of the beat is literally the twelve bar blues dragged out in techno.

Aw man im just waiting for an army of kittens to start dancing in sync!!!