Reviews for "Did You Hear That?"

Hey now.

Thats Kinda Cool!
Using the same sounds in a row for each clip!

Noodle responds:

Glad you appreciate the concept

good but...

it was done too many times with the same sound

i understand that the same sound was the gimmick, but it got pretty damn annoying after a while

not to mention, only a few of them were good, sorry to say, but just leave in the talent next time

Noodle responds:

I'd say all artists had their own special talents to bring to the table. It comes out with a variety that way. Plus I just enjoy some of these guys styles, and wanted to work with them for awhile

Like the concept

I think it's a great idea. In this way you can really let your imagination run wild.
On the other hand it's quite tough because the sound effects didn't really blend well.

Noodle responds:

I tried to space them out enough so that there was time for a little bit of in-between before the next sound

you probably shouldn't have put yours first

It was very entertaining, but I almost didn't get past the first short. You're a very talented organizer, but I was a little surprised at how the animation looked for the first part.

Next time you should put your best foot forward and lead with one of the more polished shorts.

Noodle responds:

I put all my efforts into organizing the collab, and ended up having to rush a part for it at the end

I had my idea all laid out, and was really excited to get working on it.
But then something would come up that I would have to focus on. And pretty soon I had to whip my part off as fast as possible. Next thing my original idea would be to complex to make it time.

So yes, I did shame myself.
If I do this again, I hope I'll have the organizing experiance under my belt, and will be able to balance both duties.
Thanks

Um....- - What?

Every scene had the SAME SOUNDS, but for very unique things, but sometimes at the wrong times(i think) and getting annoying.

But i love the art and Night-Mare's part.

7/10.