Reviews for "-Orr- The English Kingdom"

Awsome work!
Very powerful and versatile harmonics. I like how you insert the piano @ 0:32 - well done. The brass-section is really powerful! Also the use of the glockenspiel / bells is very felicitous. @ 2:23 the piece reminds me of "Mars" from "Planets Suite" of Gustav Holst.

All in all very impressive. Keep going on :D
5/5

Chris

DavidOrr responds:

Thanks Chris, glad you enjoyed it :)

Love this song. It kinda gives me the idea of people that are inside the castle and the peace that is there. Also a party involved.

I'm curious, can you make an extended version of this? I kinda wanted to hear more of it and it sorta ended too early imo. Thanks

Better than Disney. You should get their money.

I'm working on it :)

This composition is quite good. Wish it didn't sound so MIDI-ish (-.5 star for that). This would sound really awesome with a real symphony orchestra! Great job! Keep it up!

DavidOrr responds:

Thanks! I'm not sure what you mean by MIDI-ish though. Are you talking about the mix, or the sound quality of the instruments? Overall, I'm pretty happy with sound quality -- I love the Hollywood Strings and Brass samples! Those woodwinds from EWQLSO are sounding pretty dated to my ears though ... never can seem to get them quite right. Maybe it's time to invest in some new woodwind samples and perhaps a wind controller :)

Thanks again for your review Xayber!

Keep on Keepin' on Mr.Orr you have the skillz. Love it!