For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "-Orr- The English Kingdom"

I could have sworn that I had at least read the title for this song before. I guess I'm just so used to seeing the word "Orr" proceed your works. I'm glad to know who makes it! I found this music to be quite ambitious. It really does have a lot of different styles. It's hard to pinpoint what instruments you use.

You'd think I would know by this point. I'm glad it was used in some things at least. I think it's a very pleasant song. There's always a more ambitious tone, though. The pacing is fairly well done too.

Beautiful and glorious!

You could definetly do some work for a major movie! I love it!

I was listening to this at one in the morning, and I thought I had accidentally started a movie. Great work!!!

Send some of your material to the developers of Sims 4, you would definitely stand strong with stuff like this.