Reviews for "Fi's Requiem"

You have a very pretty voice.

VGSongbird responds:

Another sweet mix! Gatta love it!!

^_^

Well, ignoring the gain, this is a very chilling piece. Your voice just seems to fit best with these solemn, atmospheric pieces. Again I find myself taken back into a world of sorrowful beauty and an other-worldly feel. The rhythm and tone are perfect, yet again, and once the volume is adjusted to accommodate the overwhelming gain, the piece has harmony that pierces as cold as ice.

I love these solemn pieces. They make me feel a solemn beauty to the Zelda series that is rarely seen nowadays. Keep it up, your work is exalting.

Exhalting 0.o
Well that's not a word I would've ever imagined someone would pair with my work. Thanks so much for your continuous support!

thank you for giving me a reason to watch the playthrough of this game and this song brilliant beyond all words.

:D

Well, thank you for taking the time to listen!

Always liked this theme in Skyward Sword, probably one of my favorites from the game. Nice job on this. You're definitely my favorite source for Zelda remixes at this point. Gotta love that voice of yours, too. My only thought is that, for a requiem, it's not really that sad sounding. The beginning starts off great, but by the end it starts to sound more like the tone of the original, which, while not happy or anything, isn't quite what I'd say a requiem would sound like. Perhaps it's just my perspective, but I suppose that's what reviews are for.

VGSongbird responds:

Well, I can see your point. I did want to keep the theme "Follow Fi" in there as much as possible, but I probably could've given it more of a solemn tone.

Thanks for always listening and reviewing. It's fantastic ^_^