Reviews for "Fi's Requiem"

Hi I love your music and your voice. Why do you spend your time here when you can be a big shot and go and get a recording contract? Or do you like the satisfaction of creating and doing everything by yourself. I would also like to see more of you showing us step by step on how you create brilliant masterpieces. I would like to thank you for also filling in the gap in my sleeping pattern. I have a whole playlist devoted to your music. (Sorry dont mean to sound like a stalker;) Every night I lie in bed with silence. So i decided to look up lullabys, if thats how you spell it. The first thing that came up was Zeldas Lullaby. As soon as I heard the first strum of the harp i fell in love. I found one interesting theme among your music. If you duplicate the tab at the right time it makes your music sound more beautiful. For example, I found Fi's Requiem had a 5 second and 45 second, starting points which made the music clash and then refrain. I dont know if that was an accident or intentional, but either way will still love the music that you put out.
Sorry about the ammount of writing, but i rant a lot as you can see.

VGSongbird responds:

Well, I'm glad to hear it's going to good use. My lack of sleep helping other's sleep is wonderful to hear :D

So soft and sweet, just like cake. By the way, you're voice gently lulls me to sleep:).

VGSongbird responds:

Well, that's satisfaction enough for me. I'm thrilled to hear that ^_^

Nice job!Great!

Thanks ^_^

Awesome just awesome I love vocal choirs.

VGSongbird responds:

Thanks! I hope to continue to impress in the future! :D

you should try to win one of those talent shows you could make a million bucks

I wish I had the voice to! Thanks for your support, though :D