Reviews for "DMT:How to read music/tab"

Nope

Nope I Still Don't Get It

*Sigh* I Probably Never Will !

It Just Doesnt Click With Me.

Thanks For Trying Though And Reading The Other Comments I Can See That This Is A Helpful Tutorial.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Hmm, well if you still don't get it feel free to contact me, I'll try my best to explain it 1 on 1.

Excellent for musicians, newbies and oldschool.

You've done excellent work on this. I've been playing the piano and the saxophone for god knows how long, and I never could understand sheet music. You'll get a lot of old musicians that can't. Anyway, this helped for my exams ever so much. Thanks, and well done.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thank you! I'm glad I could help you with this POS lol.
But really, thanks for telling me, it makes it all worth while!

Yay!!! Now I can play guitar songs!!!

Excellent tool for begginers like you said. I think that note distinction (how each note sounds) is another way to improve your playing skills, 'cause if you can master the idea of how the song should sound like and you know which kind of tone plays when you hit it on the piano or guitar next, you can play most musics from sheets in a decent speed without many mistakes and it'll sound good.

Just to say again, AWESOME!!! :D (my first 5).

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks! This tutorial was merely teaching how to read tablature, the next one (an in depth guide to tab) covers almost everything there is to know about tab, even how to transcribe sheet music to tab form!

Thanks for the review!

Wow fantastic

I'll bet you didn't realise that when you said you were going to respond to every review, that you would get onto the front page and have them piling in up to your head. This was very informative, thanks.

Darkmaster603 responds:

You're right, but I don't care lol. I love the reviews, good and bad.

Thanks for the review!

Funny

I have to say, it was really fun! Although I can reed sheet music, it still served as pretty good instruction xD

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks, I hope you find use in it!