Reviews for "DMT:How to read music/tab"

mmmm

well u were talkin about one of the treble clef as
F-fudge, D-deserves,B-boy,G-good,E-evey
well all of that is correct apart from one..but i got taught in choir this way
Every Good Boy Deserves Fruit... but im not blaming u lol everyone gets taught in different ways...i like this piece...it will help alot

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks! I thought fudge made the most sense when I was little, because who would want fruity over fudge? lol

very well done

You explained it very well for people that dont play a musical instrument or who cant read notes. For a quick summary of the basics, i think it is very well done and it is good explained. The only thing i didnt like was by "how to read tabs" i would acctualy tell them which string to play and not just "on the string". I know that they can see which string it is when they watch your tutorial, but i just think it would be better. It could help them alot when they really want to start playing guitar.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Yes, The next one is going to explain a lot more detail, and I'll be referring everything to the correct terms

noice

in my first lesson i learnt this, but this is good if people dont understand
nice work man

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!

awesome!

wow, im actually understanding it now,. thanks!

Darkmaster603 responds:

I'm glad it could help you understand!

really neat

the tutorial on reading sheet music gives some really good insight on how to understand it.
and the tutorial on reading tabs is spot on(though i've known how to read tabs since i was ten haha)

Thanks!