Reviews for "DMT:How to read music/tab"

It is not so easy!

Just a note about your tab: you missed the bend, the pull off, hammer on, and tapping. There are some technics that you didn't mean, but all else looks good.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Right, the techniques and overview of tab is going to be explained in my next tutorial. It will cover everything.

You should have been my music teacher in school

I had a music teacher in 7th grade who taught the class this, and I never understood it. He taught it so much more complicated and he was really just a boring teacher. Anyway, thank you for this, because I actually now have the ability to read sheet music. I can't believe how simple it really is.

Thanks, glad it helped!

DUDE YOUR A SAGE OF MUSIC

Man seriusly i didint realise it was that simple but i will like to play the violin so if u can help me with that i will really apreciated that.

atte. NecromancerX

ps. please help me learn how to play the violin :3

Darkmaster603 responds:

I will try my hardest, but I have no idea how to play violin lol. I thank you for the kind words, but I am no sage of music lol. I just have a huge devotion to it :3

Thanks for the review, and I'm glad you liked it

Does not belong

This does not belong in the "Games" section as it is not a game.
A game is some thing you can play with. This is just a tutor on music. It should be in the "Movies" section. If it had a part to practice where the viewer had an active interaction with the "game", then you could have considered it as one.

Darkmaster603 responds:

It is in the movie section, but I switched it too alte so it's in the featured games. But please read, it says WATCH THIS MOVIE.

Informative

This was very easy to follow. it wasn't too long and it wasn't overly complicated. I sometimes play guitar and have also found guitar pro very helpful. Which is also how I learnt tabs. But I've never got around to learning sheet music. The only suggestion I have is showing what notes are where on the guitar and possibly other intraments as well. Thanks for making this.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Yes, the next tutorial is meant to be solely for guitar, so just RSS feed me and wait a couple days for it to come out!

I'm glad you liked it, and thanks for the review!