Reviews for "DMT:How to read music/tab"

music equivalent of "how to tween"

wow man it's so hard to count the notes from the F or from the G clef
might as well try to teach the stuff that isn't blatantly obvious like understanding time intervals and whatnot

Darkmaster603 responds:

I will...but this was just the beginners guide...

I never meant to build this thing up like it was the best tutorial anywhere. I intended to make this short and sweet.

This is more of a begging to my next tutorials, so they will have some background knowledge. ALL of my tutorials will be connected to each other, so thi swas just the very beginning.

Surprisingly, it is hard to REMEMBER them for some people. My intention was to get more people INTERESTED in music, this is not very helpful to musicians.

Nice

Nic tutorial , good explications and the most important the SMOOTHINESS
keep the F)cking good work

10 for U

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks, I'll try my best!

Wery useful

Really good tutorial.

Thanks!

thanks

thanks for the help , i always wanted to know that because i want to start playing piano and i don't find good explanation for tablature lecture , or teacher are expensive . I dont think i understand it all the first time , i will have to read it one more time .
if you have to upgrade it , make it more interactive , like mini games to see if we really understand , because i am little bit lost sometimes ,but i thinks it's normal :P
By the way , it's great to see that people have time to help the other by creating tutorial , thank you again

Darkmaster603 responds:

You're welcome! I'll work on the mini game for this, I think that is a great idea!

Thanks for the suggestion and review!

Very Helpful!!

Now I know I'm saying that it's informational and helpful, but I would think that a few questions at the end reviewing the main points of the tutorial would be a nice addition, especially to test if the viewer understood what was being taught. Other than that, it's great that somebody has the nuts to upload something like this here! :)

~Proto

Darkmaster603 responds:

Yes, I brushed up on my coding, and am making some "mini games" in the next one. Glad you liked it, and thanks for the tip!