Reviews for "DMT:How to read music/tab"

Good stuff

However, as others have pointed out, E-flat, B-sharp, etc., DO exists. As most people know, when writing out a scale, you can't repeat a note. This is when these notes come into play. On the other hand, this is a beginner tutorial, it's not an all out, hardcore, learn it all lesson. So, with that being said, everyone chill. It's good work.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks, you seem to be the only one who understands lol.

I have to disagree...

Just because it is not proper/common to use F-flat, E-sharp, C-flat, or B-sharp, does not change the fact that a flat is a half-step down and a sharp is a half-step up. Instead of saying they don't exist, try explaining that E & F and B & C are a half step apart. Other than that, it was pretty good. Keep up the good work. :)

---Ghetto Joe

Darkmaster603 responds:

I guess I need to fix that lol. I didn't want to confuse anyone, but I guess I'm getting the most criticism on that.

sweet

not something i expected to see on this site, lol, crazy train?

Darkmaster603 responds:

Yea, I know. I just needed an example song that EVERYONE has heard before.

ok,,,,,,

why is this in the game section when it says watch this movie

Darkmaster603 responds:

accidently had it in the game catagory when it was awarded =S

Informative but not necesarily accurate

buddy great presentation look forward to the second one but there are three clefs base treble and c clef. now i understand overlooking the c clef beacause no one care about the damb oboe

Darkmaster603 responds:

I didn't mean to word it the way I did. I just wanted to show the people the basic two clefs and not confuse anyone. I guess I should reword that lol