For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 6 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Factory!"

This is great

This is really fun, addictive and I can play it for ages , and unlike a lot of these type of games it gets confusing and difficult further in, I think you did a great job making this game.

Only a few problems, as far as I can see.

A big issue with me, at least, was that I would of done a lot better (yes, I said it) if the mouse wasn't such a big problem. See, I would be bouncing off gears, and suddenly it would stop moving: its because my mouse for some reason got off the screen, so the platform pauses, the gears keep falling, I lose points and my mojo is off, so to speak. I would recommend you find a way to prevent something like that from happining, because it made the game frusterating at times: at the very least you could have the game pause if the mouse goes off the screen.

Other than that, its a clever game.

thanks!

Awesome game!

Great gameplay.
Awesome SFX and BGM.

nice

perfectly nice game

Medals wud be nice ^^

nice game

awesome game...its like one of those stupid
boring paddle ball game thingys but with a little catch