Reviews for "The Factory!"

evil lag!!

was not what i fully expected but was ok none the less. i kept on clicking and the number would not change fast enough due to my lag.

i like

got fun from 6 but not enough to get me to 11 lol

alright

but a lil laggy for me, nd repetitive

um???

its was very boring and i hardly understodd what was supposed to be happening was i losing or winning i didn't know?

Stop Helping people!

Game took a while to get where I thought it should already be. I mean, in the first couple levels you just have 4 options, (2,3,5,7). You should have moved the no brain-er stuff out by level 2. And why on earth are they color coated? Are people seriously that ignorant that we need colors to help with simple math? Remove the color crutch for the mathematically impaired and try speeding up the difficulty. After that you might just have a 10 on your hands. Plus sides - the music didn't drive me insane, controls were simple. Good concept!