For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Factory!"

nice

at first I thought it was gonna be boring but when the multiplication came in I thought damn this is hard. great job. way to keep it interesting.
graphics were simple but vibrant and bold so it looked really good.
need a better choice of music though. kinda boring. a fast paced kinda industrial music would have been better.

addictive

really addictive game but at the same time its crap =s

Hmmmmmm

Isn't the game supposed to make you think quickly on the fly and work things out in your head? But nothing happens even if I selected the wrong paddle number, I can just keep them bouncing all day long (which isn't hard) and slowly cycle through all the numbers, heck I even tried just spamming left click and swishing the mouse back and forth, and managed to get pretty damn far without dropping a simple gear.

Something ought to happen when you select the wrong number! Some sort of score penalty, or the gear changing size, or some other effect, go think it up! Otherwise there's just no point to the game, and as others have mentioned, the pace of the game is painfully slow.

good concept

I also found it boring till lvl 6. Then things really ramped up. I have a suggestion. Since they are gears, maybe the could mesh together and do something with their numbers occasionally

bit laggy but good nonetheless

it was a bit boring for me till i got to lvl 6, then it got more challenging.