Reviews for "The Factory!"

The first five levels

As you said are boring and meant to be a tutorial.
This should really be a seperate part of the game, optional.

It's really annoying to have to go through the first five levels again in order to get to the exciting part.

Not bad

It was a good game, quite amusing, took thought but not too much thought. The colors made it easier. My main problem was I kept moving my mouse off screen accidentally. Perhaps make it so you can move the paddle by using left and right arrow keys. Also I noticed several times I hit 25 with 5, and instead of properly dividing down to 5 it automatically went to 1. Over all, 3/5 8/10. GG.

lag!

the lag is really terrible but overall the game was good

nice game

awesome game...its like one of those stupid
boring paddle ball game thingys but with a little catch

good but...

Great idea, looks great, nice music..... my one issue is that the mouse easily moves off screen, so in the later levels suddenly moving can cause you to lose a chunk of your energy due to dropping gears..... it happened to me quite a bit anyway