For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "The Factory!"

awesome

wow you're good

Good, but frustrating

There needs to be some kind of barrier that either stops you from moving your mouse off the board or that auto-pauses the game when you do. The game itself was a lot of fun but I missed a lot of gears because of the mouse going outside the game boundry.

Great math game

Probably my favorite math game since the Weapons of Math Destruction one.

Controls are fine, but the mouse flying out of the screen happens probably a bit too easily.

good odea! mcoce!

COOOL IDEA
NICE COMBINATION OF NUMBERS AND JUGGLEING!!

Good game, bad controls

I love math games in general, and this is the kind of game I would play for hours. Its achilles heal, as others have said, is the control. It would be much more fun if the arrow keys could control the paddle. Trying to keep the mouse in the game window is almost impossible when the play gets fast, so it's hard to really excel at the game.