Reviews for "The Factory!"

Nice

Woah! But hard. Black gears can be really annoying!

very awesome game...

The controls are great. physics work fantastically, my only complaint is that after you factor a gear all the way to zero, you still have to fumble around with it... the empty gears were the main reason I died... isn't it enough of a challenge to have to think fast mathematically, while switching through the numbers, and juggling the gears while they continuously fall...? I feel like the empty gears should just fall to the background or something without interfering with the paddle, or gears with numbers still on them.

Good, but I won't play again.

I got tired of playing after a while. There's not a whole lot more to it than adding numbers together. It's interesting and creative, but it needs some more umph.

Ohlawd that got difficult.

It started pretty easy (and kinda boring), and just as I was about to quit, it suddenyl got pretty difficult and much more fun.
7th daily score on my first attempt 8D
Not too shabby!

I'll probably play it again sometime and try to improve my score, but I'm fine as I am at the moment XD

nice game

it's a nice little game, but what gets very confusing is seeing (2, 3, 5, 7) and using the keys (1,2,3,4) . nice concept though.