For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Factory!"

Bit off balance, the levels

The first 4 levels were annoyingly the same and then the 5th suddenly came as a shock... maybe introduce the bigger numbers more gradually?

Very Good Game

This is an awesome puzzler! I would have liked arrow keys instead of the mouse, I kept going off screen...

Great, but boring after a while

I really liked it as a nice simple game u can play every now and again when waiting on something or bored and great for kids who are practicing numbers :) but it aint something you would play much if you made a 2nd one give it more of a challenge add a few things in at higher levels like bonus's maybe one which lets u hit anything without changing number.

Combos are waaayy too hard

Its fun, and I can stand playing it when waiting on something...or when Im bored, but the way the gears block eachother annoys me to no end. Shouldnt they fly by eachother to make juggling easier for the player? The dividing idea was alright to me: it adds challenge to a simple concept.

good concept, if not my bag of tea

I like it, but it get's old fast for me. Sorry :/