For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "The Factory!"

Decent

Okay idea, but kind of boring.

ididn't like it

I think over all its a pretty dull game i mean i let my cuser sit still on 2 and made all the way to level 5 not a very fun game

Good, but starts to get boring

It was fun until I came to level 5 or 6 and realised I was actually learning something :o
No seriously, it was good but after a while it gets boring. Some extra features like bombs you can't touch, might be good.

Controls need to be improved

It's a pretty good game. The controls need improvement. Using the mouse to move the pad is some what annoying. I went out of the screen several times and that doesn't make the game go smoother. You should introduce the big numbers faster aswell cause the first levels are pretty simple.

the game isn't bad

but the controld could use some work. using the mouse kinda sucks becuz u have to switch into numbers. it'd be way easier to make the controls WASD to move the cursor back and forth and and the arrow keys to switch the numbers. just a thought.

i liked the concept though. :)