Reviews for "The Factory!"

booooringggggggggg

the games boring i

Math is Fun

This was a good challenging game that incorporated a more thinking than just matching colors dropping. However, making the cogs drop a little faster in the first few levels where you don't use math could make sure people stay a littlle longer to enjoy the real fun of the game. MATH!

Way to make me use my head jerk |: (

Nah, I'm just kidding.
I realy enjoyed this game, and the addtiton of math was an invintive way to make me think and force me to react quickly at the same time.
The only thing I would have done differently is: instead of having the mouse be free roam all the time I would have restricted it to left and right, there where several times when I clicked one of the menu buttons when I was trying to change the number in the paddel. Other that that it was a lot of fun.

I enjoyed it

I enjoyed the math concept thrown into an awesome style of gaming.

__________

i liked it but its strandge i dont know why but still what the?