Reviews for "The Factory!"

It got good

It was really boring for the first few levels. Until the composite numbers came it really isn't worth the time. Id say skip to easy composites on the second level (like squares) because i was about to quit and call this game boring and then it got better. I wouldn't call this game anything too awesome but its worthy of my 5 min of the day on the later levels.

Really...?

Ok, is this all? A freaking game of keep-up mixed with a matching game? This was so boring that it bordered on retarded. You can program just fine and the graphics are smooth, but for the love of god, work on an idea before you start making a game. I made baubles of this caliber with Klik and Play back when I was 8.

If you're really DEAD SET on this being a game you want to develop, try turning it into more of a pinball game. Add bumpers or something.. how'd this get on the main page again? Are the higher-ups hitting the bong on the job again or are they just getting payed off?

Fun, attractive, Stylish, and original.

The graphics were nice and sleek looking, and the art was really well drawn. The music and audio in general were ok, though I found the sound effects to get a little annoying after a while, but the quality of the sound was perfect. I applaud you for the overall concept, which was very, very original. Overall, I think this is a very good game that deserves a try. Good job, and I hope to see more from you.

"I didnĀ“t like it"

When I passed to the level 3 I was so bored it was very bad

That game is bad

Did not enjoy it all Try again

[AdultSwim]