Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Crunchball 3000"

okay, i cudnt help myself

this game got my blood pumping...mad me want sum more

should be a full console/arcade game

tough at the beginning but badass all the same! gets old after you max out your team

Best Sports Game

The best sports game i ever played! 10/10

Nice

It took me some time go get used to the controls, I think the action controls are to close on each other, like, being in a row, I would've preferred if it was more like the movements controls. The graphics are okay, like this kind of style, the 3D figures you use outside the gaming part look rather.. well.. not good, but yet they are nice. I also like the part were you can upgrade your bodywear

Addicting and Easy to Pickup

Crunchball 3000 is a very enjoyable experience, even from someone who doesn't find sport games enjoyable like me. The easy gameplay style simplifies the complexity of 20 people running around at once, but you'll still get a few instances where the ball doesn't go where it was intended (considering half the time you'll have a lot of opposing members around you). The customization is basic, but good. The menus are quick to navigate, I don't think one would spend more than 2 minutes (at the very most) in them. Good to get on with the game!

One issue I have with this game is the goaltender AI. It's easy to overlook, but it should be a little bit more difficult scoring when I can just throw the ball from my end of the field and it go in without the goaltender noticing till it's about half a foot away). Another issue is that my commands for changing players and movement seems to delay often when the opposition has possession. This hurt my ability to properly play, but I've learned that if you're experienced enough to be able to get the ball downfield to your advantage whenever you can, this becomes less often a problem. The only other small issue is repetitive music. Like any other good game, you can turn it off if you'd like. Even with it on, the menus are quick to navigate as I already mentioned, and actual game length is 90 seconds, plus a few after each goal.

Pros:
Fast, yet easy to understand gameplay.
Quick navigation means more gametime!
Cons:
Some AI issues, particularly goaltending.
Occasional delay in commands.

Great game, I recommend it to anyone and everyone! 9/10