Reviews for "Planetoid - Chapter 3"

Fantastic.

The introduction, before the robot crashed, seemed stretched and too long for me, but it wasn't a major problem at all. Overall... fantastic animation.

Fate responds:

The song went for so long, I needed to fill it. *shrugs*
otherwise it sounded awkward cutting out.
Thanks for the ten :)
Very glad you liked it.

poor bird... it was the best character

no offence meant, I jut love birds, don't take it personal. Anyway, very good.. suggestions. 1)the beggining wa a bit slow, the "blurry" parts took to long to display the images. limit the number of times these are used. 2) hmmm don't let the birdie die :( Made me wanna give it a low score, but the animatin is still too good to fail. Keep animating.

Fate responds:

Well, it was done purposefully to spark emotion, which I hope it has done.
there won't be anything of the like in the fourth one.
Thanks for the review (and the ten)

wow

the begining was about to long should of got straight to the robot bit. I was in tears at the bird bit! You really hit something!

Fate responds:

Thanks. Originally there was a third song, which made it all more balanced, but I had to cut it last week. :/
Sorry about the tears.
you should watch the first two, if you really enjoyed it.
thankyou.

I loved this one o.o

This is my favorite one of the three. I liked the intro a lot because it helps to express the emotion in the story and set the mood. I felt the opening intro was what made this chapter important if you relaxed to take it in. I really liked this one and can't wait for the next! Good work with the animation and delivering a very touching story! ^^ I'm favoriting this one :)

5/5!
10/10!

Thankyou.
And, again, the fourth one will be set in a totally different style. :O

I Liked it

Had a long begining and used the blur effect alot but original and great animation