Reviews for "The Paper Prince"

Epic

You've shown me this flash from the very conception of it to the draft to the final product. It's truly an epic work that I can only dream of achieving at this point in my life. Wordless entertainment is hard to pull off, but you've done it quite well. I applaud you ernest. I applaud you.

ernest-aka-gooey responds:

WELL it was quite the epic journey for me making this epic product. Like, really, two months of my life were just gone to make this. Aha. The going was tough but it really has been worth it. Really. I have to thank you guys for the support to.. I remember I posted about maybe giving up with a week left to go and you guys helped me through that. Ahaha.

Creative.

Very smart and creative. I like it.

I love the message of this flash

That money isn't everything, and that you should always follow your dreams.
Nice work!

Incredible

Your movie had a very good storyline and animation, the way you draw things just got my attention. The title is not exactly very "apropriate", because the only part I saw him as "The Paper Prince" was during his dream.

Is also very good because you want to know what happens next, like when he got the photo and I read what was written I was quite shocked. I really would like to know what happens next. So the best idea is put this on the contest and work on a part 2 for next contest.

I hope my revview was useful and helped you a bit.

Cheers Lino Crelier.

Something totally new

This was innovative inspiring and funny.
I loved the animation.
And the plot.
You did a really great job on this.