Reviews for "Apocalypse Please EP 1 B"

Somehow didn't quite make it

This end of the world idea has been run into the dirt a lot here lately. Your art isn't bad, its just the story doesn't make it. Its to unoriginal, its too jumpy, and it doesn't smooth together at all. I wouldn't see a sequel coming out of this, I wouldn't know what you would lead on from this.

Dunno reallly

wished you stuck to a comedy all the way but good anyways! (i think?)

It's fine

but that's all it is. The jokes aren't very funny, the art needs work, the animation is pretty average. The concept is good, but the execution isn't and the dialogue is pretty sophomoric. The voice acting is obviously great, but considering that line up it's no wonder. I dunno, I'm just not sure how this managed to garner so many views and such a great score by being so average.

well

to those who keep rateing it low go watch the first part. and ur right it does kinda skip around thats the style i guess but hey its not bad kinda cool imo

A big fat MEH.

I agree with Kieroneus. The Idea was there, It seemed like it could ve been great but it fell flat. I didnt really like the female voice actor, the story itself doesn't really make sense and a lot of the effects felt half-assed (like smoke instantly dissappearing).
Not worthy of front page IMO.