Reviews for "Lulu & Jojo"

I can´t say

that i know anything about animating and such. But i do know what i like.
I must say that this is nicely done and enjoyable. Although i don´t understand the langue i do understand the underlying meaning. I got the story and it´s well, cute =)

I see that you haven´t been submitting anything new in a while. How come? Busy working on other project somewhere else? There´s not often you find clean animations here on NG. There are far more crappy submissions than great ones. I would love to see a new animation of yours...

Keep up the great work!

lukatesi responds:

Thank you, hamstercake.
I'm busy with a series of animations that year, which will be published on DVD in 2012. I will ask my co-worker and owner of the project to allow me to publish here a trailer, with the compilation of these animations.

sweet

i like it, but i dint understand very well cause i dont read portugue XD. if was english i would have give it a 10. cute story.

This is great

I don't understand what the text says, but the way you made it look like an old movie is just amazing. I like the music, but perhaps you could have used something a bit slower to create a better emotional mood.

Very good use of 500kb

Those that can decipher Spanish & or Portuguese can figure out what is being said. Those who understand the "birds and the bees" can figure out what the story is about. I didn't want to translate it b/c I'm lazy and anyone that really wants to know can look it up pretty easily now with google.

As far as the movie goes, it is excellent. Animation is fluid and creative and a nice muted coloring, the mouth movements/expressions are great. I really liked this movie.

Boa animação!

Mas faltou legenda em inglês.