For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Avoidster"

Really well made.

This is definitely an awesome game. In my opinion, it's even more well-made than even some video games on the market today, which had large teams working at them. It's really easy to get used to the amount of traction, and you give players an really easy first level to get used to it safely. And the difficulty increases at about the same pace as I got better at it as well. If someone gets a game over, the less challenging stages at the beginning are usually pretty short. You give the player a good amount of lives, and give extra lives at good moments. And also, some of the stages were really creative, and I never was really forced to die, or even steered towards a block coming from offscreen. I didn't even get past level 10, but that's mainly because I felt I had to stop and congratulate you on this. You made a really awesome game.

IcyLime responds:

Thanks a lot! :)

Very difficult, but great game.

Very good concept and enjoyable game. Very difficult, so I took off a point, otherwise great. I died at level 7.

Alright, but...

Where have I seen this layout before? Definitely not original, but it's a classic genre and therefor provides a saving grace for its difficulty. Controls are very smooth, almost too smooth...but it's pretty fun.

Made it to level 12

The graphics are simple, making it less confusing, and the music matches the game's "theme" well. Overall, it's an addictive, simple, and really fun.

Very fun, very hard. Yes, i like this game but it would be more rewarding if it had some medals to get.

I have reached level 17 and I can say, this avoider game has some really creative levels! I'm surely gonna try and beat this game sometime.