For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Avoidster"

Really well made.

This is definitely an awesome game. In my opinion, it's even more well-made than even some video games on the market today, which had large teams working at them. It's really easy to get used to the amount of traction, and you give players an really easy first level to get used to it safely. And the difficulty increases at about the same pace as I got better at it as well. If someone gets a game over, the less challenging stages at the beginning are usually pretty short. You give the player a good amount of lives, and give extra lives at good moments. And also, some of the stages were really creative, and I never was really forced to die, or even steered towards a block coming from offscreen. I didn't even get past level 10, but that's mainly because I felt I had to stop and congratulate you on this. You made a really awesome game.

IcyLime responds:

Thanks a lot! :)

nice

simple graphics, nothing too fancy. The music was pretty good too. I liked how the game changed at every level. The difficulty increase was too steep to my taste: The first two levels were barely interesting, but the 3rd level was much more challenging.

Awesome!

that was really fun, but the difficulty curve was to steep, and I lost a lot of lives cos I had no Idea what each level was going to do, it just happened at full speed.
Maybe next time the obstacles on each level start a bit slower so you know what's going on?

Very difficult, but great game.

Very good concept and enjoyable game. Very difficult, so I took off a point, otherwise great. I died at level 7.

One Problem!

the movement -.- i think it has a delay.
oh my highscore is level 9 (: