Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "War, Snow and Fire"

I have nothing new to say....

As many viewers have already said, this is utterly beautiful. I would recommend submitting it to as many festivals as possible that feature animation. It has a distinct style, classic story, and your color palette is amazing.

Every now and then, someone posts something to Newgrounds that raises the bar, that other animators will chase for many months and years to come on the portal. This is one such piece.

Amazing

I liked the story the art and the music very well done. I do not know why you personally aren't happy with it but that could just be artistic perspective wanting to give more.

Aw shucks

I don't like this new Wide layout but I don't like change to begin with. The movie automatically loaded so I decided to watch it and then review it. I think besides the uncommon artwork and graphics the music really out done itself here. If this was voice acted I guess it would have been treated I guess worse I am afraid, although not 100% sure. Did I mention I don't like the new wide layout it reminds me of another site that has videos where you can turn down the lights and tinker with other stuff and shit.

- - - Magnificent - - -

An absolutely stunning, visual, masterpiece. A true example of flash as Art.

Amazing!

Best flash I've propably seen in last 2 years. Good emotional story, awesome music, awesome arts, just amazing.

And it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :3