Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Captain Zorro. Last Hope"

Great Classic Rehash

I don't know what half these people are talking about, the classic/old-school style games are the founding ground of all the games we have today like Halo, Call of Duty, Starcraft, etc...

I'm giving you 10/10 and 5/5 for bringing some nostalgia to Newgrounds instead of the usual flash bang boom of modern arcade style games.

I thought this game was really great, sure it was repetitive but that's what games used to be like, and to be honest this is one of the best Flash shooters I've played in a long time.

Keep the work coming, maybe a sequel with some more enemies and cooler levels, but don't change the game too much!

3d not for flash

In my opinion, flash games that we love is in the traditional flash.
This game is great, and I know you have work hard on it and and i give all my 10! but it's need more action, cause enemies just stand still and you walk around in identical corridors.
I've just remember my 3d game written on ms basic 10 years ago. that was really fun, monsters were triangle shapes, tight corridors, no textures...
This try is awesome! great graphics, textures, controls, but still need smth more, more action, like my fisrt 3d games.
One thing I liked is image distortion when you have a little health left. That was cool!!
Good luck!

GREAT!

GreAT GAME!! I LIKE IT!

awesome game ;)!!

scored 3155

good, but the ending is so stupid, sorry is the true, but good game