Reviews for "Captain Zorro. Last Hope"

.......*speechless*

I don't know if there are others, but this is the first 3D flash game I have ever seen. This game was just pure awesome. It wasn't too easy, nor too hard. You actually had to use strategy in some places to survive, another great addition. Also, the weapons were worth taking the time saving up.

My only problems are that sometimes, the speed of the rotation was a little bit too much. Maybe, what you could do is normally have nice slow rotation speed, perfect for aiming, and when you press the shift button, you have a much higher rotation speed, perfect for bringing your gun around to someone behind you. Also, when you reload, you lose the clip, even if you reload at full ammo. What I'd do is instead of calling it RELOAD, I'd call it, REPLACE CLIP, because you can pull out the clip at any time, but you lose the ammo inside it. There was barely any reloading time at all, so there's basically no bad side to reloading in front of a bunch of enemies, so, please make there at least 1 or 2 seconds of reloading time.. if you could fix those, then I would consider this a near-perfect game.

Overall, this is an ownage games with only a few minor problems.

Retro!

Great game! Reminds me of the times I have been a kid and played games like that on our new Windows 95 :D
However, it can't be counted to the best shooters on NG, but still quite a nice experience like a time machine!
6 points for the game and 1 for bringing the nineties back - only a few minutes.

WOW sooo exciting -insert sacasm-

jeez man can't you make your own game something new and exciting like i dunno use the mouse to aim or something

ok..........

It was okay, kinda like doom but I don't really like doom either so yah.... 5/10 ok game xD

Nice!

Awesome game, but the Gameplay looks like Wolf 3-D.

But Nice Game!