Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Captain Zorro. Last Hope"

woo!

another epic win game!!! its awesome... i love doom style games! woo!

Id hardly call them labyrinths...

you lost points for bad control setup/slow response time of controls, repetitiveness, i dont know who else makes a boss that dies with one shot (maybe a glitch?), your reload system was retarded, the "labyrinths" were mostly open rooms with a few blocky chunks in the way, and most of all you took an awesome bass line from a RHCP song and didnt credit it when it was the base for your repetitive music loop. but you got what you did cause it held my attention enough for me to get through it, and i really liked the cam zoom out thing when the chars hp dropped really low. better luck next time yo.

Decent

The game play was pretty good, got a bit repetitive. The upgrades were nice but limited. Would've been nicer if you could aim with the mouse, the keyboards a bit awkward. Good game overall...

Very nice

My only suggestion would be to add mouse movement to the game. I love how the music gets more aggressive as your health gets lower too! Great job!

wow

not bad
but make teh shop more prominent
i ttoally didnt realize and got to like lvl ten or so with no other weapon and tehn quit cause i thought it was retaerded cause i didnt find any
whoops my bad