Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Captain Zorro. Last Hope"

I haven't played the whole game so this review might just be the first few levels, but I think this game is good with its Doom vibe and all that.
I think there should be more enemies in the first few levels other than just robots though, I think the game is good, in a certain way.

Awesome choice for intro music, I love that track, even as a loop it's awesome. :) As for the game, it has all I could ask for, difficulty levels to toggle between and a lot of action. The reloading, toggling weapons and just moving around and firing is all a good game needs with this class of graphics and carnage. Nice and spacey adventure, good work!

-cd-

good, but the ending is so stupid, sorry is the true, but good game

Excelent

Its really good game, good graphics, good gun selection, and i like that weird vision when you are wonded, its realistic. The only problem: its too easy

The game

This was a very good game sorta had that Doom kinda feel to it (Which is something I very much like). But there was mainly only one thing that I really did not like and that was using the keyboard for everything and I mean EVERYTHING! Also when the game is put on hard it is not even joking around when they say hard. But other than that A very good game with a pretty high replay value 2 Thumbs up 10/10