For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 80 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "The Pretenders"

Overly elaborate

This didnt really need to be such a huge file/production. Im not sure if it was supposed to be a comedy, or if it was a real attempt at a movie that just turned out that way. It could have been better if you had kept it as a serious story throughout.

NotCoachFro responds:

It was suppose to be a comedy. And yes it had to be a huge file. That's it's size. You're punishing my score just because the file size is large?

And it was comedy all along. You can obviously tell from joke after joke even during the serious parts. If you thought this was supposed to be a serious submission in anyway then you sir are completely ignorant.

Well,..

I dont want to hate, i just dint enjoy. I think you need to harness the power of the various skills you have and make something great. You have talent, you need to use it to break boundaries, not create another hum drum project

NotCoachFro responds:

We make better projects. You do realize that would make a file so big that we couldn't submit it here. That's why we don't submit the good projects here. Thanks for the review that doesn't review my submission whatsoever.