Reviews for "The Pretenders"

Like An Explosion of Flavor, All Over My Face!

Even though, I question why you'd submit this here instead of YouTube, SpikeValentine's "Leon and the Wolf" live-action movie changed my mind.

This movie was freaking hilarious. For the first 2 minutes, I thought this was totally serious... Until the map of the Murderer's target map anyway. :P I really liked the acting in this movie, especially how the character's attitudes are able to change on a dime. Great work man, put this shit on YouTube while you're at it. :D

NotCoachFro responds:

Thanks a lot and we will put it on youtube in the near future. It's on break.com as of now though.

Hahaha

I have to say this is your best movie yet, I liked how you guys created an ambient of suspense and hilarity. I started to laugh when the message of "A pointless production creation" appeared and I fell off of my chair when the killer and the cop starting to shoot around the house. This movie made my day.
Conclusion: Excellent work, guys. Well done.
10/10
5/5

Voting power: 7.52
Voter number: 228
Voted 5: 3.82 / 5.00 (+ 0.023)

Note: You guys, win this time <3

***TPM***

NotCoachFro responds:

Thank you and I'm happy you enjoyed it. :)

One of your very best!

Long wait for the flash to load, this was one of my favourite flashes that you guys have done.

Graphics - 9/10 - Overall the video was pretty well done graphically, I did have one or two minor gripes. Firstly, at times it was a bit too dark to see clearly what was going on, although for atmospheric effect I can understand this to a degree. Secondly the video quality wasn't fantastic, but I do know that when converting from video to flash you lose a lot of that, so I won't hold it against you.

Content - 10/10 - I laughed my ass off on occasion, this was one of your funniest pieces. Particular highlights were the "lack of pattern" on the map, the "hand-guns" and the scolding you got from his brother. Good stuff all round.

Sound - 10/10 - In terms of audio I felt that this was one of, if not the best you have done together. The narrative was clear and excellently done, and the music was well implemented.

Overall - 10/10 - Fantastic job overall, keep at it.

>R-T-B<

Thanks a lot!

We might be getting a new camera sometime this summer. If we do the lighting and quality will be much better than what you've seen so far.

I'm happy it made you laugh.

Funny!

Great concept for a movie! I was a little weary of it not being flash, but after watching it, I'm glad I did. I especially liked the anal fissures part, and the shot where the Cop grabs his "gun" from the counter. Priceless.

The Bam and Bang noises were a nice touch, I liked how you could tell between the two people shooting. Also, some of Corey's faces were priceless, particularly the one he makes when he shoots the angry brother.

Great movie, you guys accomplished what you set out to do, and that was to make people laugh. Kudos.

NotCoachFro responds:

Ha, that's this movie exactly.

Thanks man!

heheheh

I love the twistttt. well done with that!

Plot twists are awesome!