For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 28 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Pretenders"

Hehe

I lol'd at the dieing seen, it was pretty good but looked a little bit fake but silly :P
Pretty good voicing and acting and everything as well.
Good job.
Very entertaining, although these NG'ers will probably bitch about it not being Flash.

Like An Explosion of Flavor, All Over My Face!

Even though, I question why you'd submit this here instead of YouTube, SpikeValentine's "Leon and the Wolf" live-action movie changed my mind.

This movie was freaking hilarious. For the first 2 minutes, I thought this was totally serious... Until the map of the Murderer's target map anyway. :P I really liked the acting in this movie, especially how the character's attitudes are able to change on a dime. Great work man, put this shit on YouTube while you're at it. :D

NotCoachFro responds:

Thanks a lot and we will put it on youtube in the near future. It's on break.com as of now though.

Hahaha

I have to say this is your best movie yet, I liked how you guys created an ambient of suspense and hilarity. I started to laugh when the message of "A pointless production creation" appeared and I fell off of my chair when the killer and the cop starting to shoot around the house. This movie made my day.
Conclusion: Excellent work, guys. Well done.
10/10
5/5

Voting power: 7.52
Voter number: 228
Voted 5: 3.82 / 5.00 (+ 0.023)

Note: You guys, win this time <3

***TPM***

NotCoachFro responds:

Thank you and I'm happy you enjoyed it. :)

Funny!

Great concept for a movie! I was a little weary of it not being flash, but after watching it, I'm glad I did. I especially liked the anal fissures part, and the shot where the Cop grabs his "gun" from the counter. Priceless.

The Bam and Bang noises were a nice touch, I liked how you could tell between the two people shooting. Also, some of Corey's faces were priceless, particularly the one he makes when he shoots the angry brother.

Great movie, you guys accomplished what you set out to do, and that was to make people laugh. Kudos.

NotCoachFro responds:

Ha, that's this movie exactly.

Thanks man!